Full Paper Guidelines
Guidelines to prepare abstract are as follows:
- The abstract should not be more than 250 words
- Use Times New Roman 12 points and 1.5 spacing
- Provide title and not more than five keywords of your paper
- Indicate the presenter’s affiliation and country
- Abstract should be written in English or Bahasa Malaysia
Guidelines to prepare for Full Paper:
- Author(s) is required to submit his/her manuscripts where the length must not exceed 7,000 words. Author(s) must ensure that he/she has not submitted the manuscripts elsewhere for publication. Any manuscript, which does not conform to the required format, may be returned for necessary revision before publication.
- Allow normal margin of 1” (2.54 cm) for the entire manuscript.
- Use single spaced text and allow for a double spacing between paragraphs.
- The first page paper should include manuscript title, authors name(s) and affiliation (including country). Please indicate who the corresponding author is.
- The second page should start with the manuscript title, abstract (250 words maximum) and keywords (not more than 6 words), followed by the content of the manuscript.
- Important formulae (displayed), figures and tables should be numbered consecutively throughout the manuscript.
- Acknowledgement and information on any support should be stated after the manuscript content and before the references.
Text Fonts & Headings
- Use font type Times New Roman.
- Use font size 14 bold for the title.
- Major headings should be centered in the column and in bold. Use capital letters.
- Subheadings should be set in italics and in bold. They should be aligned to the left margin.
- Use font size 12 for the author's and affiliation names and addresses.
- Use font size 11 for the abstract, keywords, manuscript content, acknowledgement and references.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: May 31, 2017
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: June 7, 2017
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission: June 30, 2017
- Deadline for Early-Bird Registration: June 15, 2017
- Normal Registration: June 16-30, 2017
- Conference Dates: August 16-17, 2017