Instruction for Authors
- All papers must be written in English.
- All papers must be submitted in Microsoft Words format for the review purpose through Easy Chair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=encon2019. Authors must log in to their EasyChair account to submit manuscripts. Authors without existing EasyChair account can create the free account at EasyChair website. The template for submission of manuscript can be found --> Submission Template
- All papers must contain original work, have not been published in any other journal/publication, are not under consideration by any other journal/publication and do not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights. All papers will be screened and checked via IEEE Crosscheck and other plagiarism detection tools. Papers contain plagiarized material will not be considered.
- All papers must be between 5 to 6 pages in length including all text, references, appendices, tables and figures.
- The review process is double-blind. Please remove author names, affiliations, email addresses, etc. from the paper. Remove personal acknowledgments.
- When reporting experiments on data collected in your lab, consider stating this as "This experiment was conducted using data acquired in our labs". Do not state the name of the labs or instituition.
- When citing your own work, ensure that the narrative does not divulge your identity.
- All accepted and fully paid papers will be sent for publication.
- The editorial committee reserves the right to publish the paper in any of the publications.
- One of the authors MUST register and present the paper at the conference.
Accepted papers for IEEE Conference Proceedings
1. For the papers that accepted for publication in IEEE Conference Proceedings, please check the pdf compatibility by using the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site to validate your papers. Please download the IEEE PDF Express Instruction for Authors for instructions.
2. Also, the authors are required to provide a transfer of copyright. IEEE Meetings, Conferences & Events (MCE) will reach out to you through email with next steps on the Copyright transfer process. In this process, you will get your copyright notice that needs to be added to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
For More information -> Instructions for Authors (IEEE)