GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- You must be knowledgeable in your subject and answer questions during your presentation
- Presenters may have copies of their presentation available as handouts. This is not mandatory, just an option for the presenter to increase the impact of the presentation
- Each author must make him/herself available at the times of the poster presentations.
- At the end of each poster session, the author(s) must remove their poster from the poster presentation area. The Organizing Committee will not send/keep any posters that have left at the conference venue.
Poster design and set up
- Poster size: 80 cm. x 180 cm., portrait format (vertical)
- The posters must be written in English.
- Bring your own poster stand
- Each poster has been allocated a number. The posters must be placed on the area according to the number assigned to your poster
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract submitted. Use the following instructions
- Presentation number of the abstract, title and author(s) must be included on the poster.
- You may display your figures, tables, text, photography, etc. in the best manner for your abstract. Figures should be designed to be viewed from a distance and should use clear, visible graphics and large type. Use colors sparingly; use saturated dark colors on white background and rich, bright colors on dark backgrounds.
- Briefly describe procedures and materials.
- Prepare all illustrations neatly and legibly beforehand in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 8 feet (240 cm). Shade block letters if possible.
- It is helpful if the sequence to be followed is indicated by number, letter, or arrows.
- Attach a small photograph of yourself to the poster so other participants can recognize you as the presenter
Adapted from IADR, 2018