HOME | SUBMISSION
- The abstract should be between 150-200 words.
- Font face: Times New Roman, and size: 11 points.
- Abstract should include purpose of study, methodology, summary of findings/results, conclusion and significance / contributions of study.
- List a maximum of 5 key words.
- Title, author’s name, affiliation, address, telephone and fax number, and email address should be included.
- Abstract should be written in English.
- Standard formatting such as bold, underline and dot points can be used.
- Please do not include any paragraph or line formatting. Leave as single spacing.
- All abstracts should be written in MS Word format (DOC or DOCX).
Submissions should contain original material that has not been previously published in a journal, nor is currently under review by another journal.
Paper must be prepared according to the following guidelines here.
POSTER PREPARATION GUIDELINE
Your poster, in A0 size, must be prepared in English, which is the official conference language. Each author will be provided one poster board. Each board will be numbered, so please be sure to place your poster on the correct board. Materials for attaching your poster will be provided by the organizers. All posters will be displayed throughout the whole conference.